Frequenty Asked Questions
If you have a question that needs answering, hopefully you will find it here!
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions, if you can’t find what you are looking for please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Pairing and Connecting WaterMe
1. Ensure that WaterMe is close distance to the Wi-Fi modem during connection
2. Power WaterMe off, wait 10 seconds and then power the unit back on
1. If your license number is still not being recognised ensure that you have not accidentally input numerical 0 with O or vice versa
1. If the two devices are on separate Wi-Fi networks pairing via mobile will not be successful.
2. Ensure that you have inputted your correct SSID and Wi-Fi Password
- Switch off the controller, wait ten seconds then switch back on
- Check that the physical connection to the solenoids are in place
- Check the correct solenoid valve voltage
- check that the correct settings for 24VAC/DC Latching is selected. This option is found within the settings screen on your mobile or web interface
- Check tot make sure that the wire of the solenoids valve is secured to the correct zone valve terminal connection. Ensure that the other wire of the solenoids is securely connected to ground of terminal strip
- Check wiring connections to the master valve
- Make sure Master valve is operational
- Check the connections to ensure that the correct wires are connected to the terminal blocker
- Ensure that the flow sensor does not have any debris trapping the impeller of the flow sensor