- Additional YouTube Videos Available September 15, 2014
- WaterMe app is now available for Android Devices August 26, 2014
- WaterMe Wireless Irrigation Controller is now available! July 17, 2014
- YouTube Video now live May 6, 2014
- WaterMe iPhone App V1.01 Software Update May 6, 2014
September 15, 2014
We have recently launched an additional range of YouTube videos to provide comprehensive support to the WaterMe Wireless Irrigation Controller. We have had great feedback from the previous videos launched and feel YouTube is a great way to demonstrate our product and maximize the use of the controllers extensive functions. We will continue to produce and publish tutorial videos and keep content fresh to ensure online resources are always available.
- Setting up the Weather Function: A demonstration of how to setup the weather function on the WaterMe Wireless Irrigation Controller using the iPhone mobile app.
- Setting up a Schedule: A demonstration of how to set up a schedule on the WaterMe mobile app using an iPhone.
- How to Calibrate the Average Flow Rate using a Nymet Flow Sensor: A very useful video demonstrating the correct method of calibrating the WaterMe Wireless Irrigation Controller and the included flow sensor. Calibrating the system will record the average flow rate for each zone in the irrigation system which will allow you to detect potential leaks or burst water pipes and allow you to shut down system remotely.
- Using the WaterMe app Summary Screen: A demonstration of how to navigate the most useful and informative screen on the WaterMe mobile app.
August 26, 2014
We are pleased to announce that the WaterMe app is now available for Android devices. The app can be downloaded directly from your Android Device (version 2.3+) or via the the Google Play Store.
The WaterMe app allows you to manage and control up to 10 programmable zones and schedules, view statistical flow data in real time, shutdown your irrigation system remotely in the event of a leak and much more.
WaterMe takes water management to the next level with an included Nymet 1″ Flow Sensor to manage your water usage, record flow rate data and detect leaks. WaterMe is adaptable to actual weather conditions and will automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather events, saving you money in winter and your plants in summer.*Please note that use of the mobile app or web browser remotely requires access to the internet.
Update: The team at Nymet are continuing development for the tablet responsive versions of the WaterMe app.
July 17, 2014
After months of rigorous testing and development we are pleased to announce that WaterMe Wireless Irrigation Controller is available to be shipped. Interest in WaterMe has increased over the past months as the final stages of testing was underway and we are pleased to have commenced shipping of units this week. Ongoing product development will ensure that WaterMe continues to deliver innovation to gardens across Australia. For more information regarding our product launch please contact the team via our support page.
May 6, 2014
We are happy to announce that the first of many YouTube instructional videos have been uploaded to our support page. Nymet Technical Director Peter Caretti explains the history of irrigation controllers and how WaterMe simplifies the use of your home irrigation system. Peter details the incorporation of intuitive weather forecast technology, the ability to add zones and demonstrates a simple installation process. We will continue to offer ongoing solutions and instructional videos on how to operate and use WaterMe.
May 6, 2014
We are pleased to announce that the new WaterMe release on April 8th 2014 is available from the Apple App Store. A clean, more simple navigation provides a seamless user experience whilst still offering a vast range of features. Ongoing iPhone App support and development will continue.
- Android App development underway